Monday, October 18, 2010

Hauls and randomness

So I went to the states last week on Sunday and obviously I was excited because going to the states means I GET TO SHOP =D. Here are some of the things I picked up at the Seattle Premium Outlet. From Nine west, I got a pair of Oxford 3 inch heels. Oxfords I have been eyeing for a long time, but I never actually end up buying em. So i'm quite happy that i bought these FINALLY! I wore em today to school and I'm quite stupid to walk to my friends house and back. After that my toes were skinned alive and it hurt for the rest of the day. Ouch! yeah, wear socks kids. They kind of remind me of the shoes Louis IX back in history of France shoes.
It comes with a brown heel if you didn't know =D. These I got for only $45! What a deal.
I really didn't expect to buy anything from Oakley since its kinda like a sport equipement and clothes line, but after i went to go find my sister in that store something caught my eyes!

It doesn't look as nice on picture, but trust it its as sexy as my adidas white shoes <3 .="" alt="" border="0" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5529585969709966626" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhKRVAaIUwtLHzXM-J_QxEopDVdck-PrKXHGO8ZIMy3knTTh9i4n1O6ZhzpuAm4lJ-g6vT7tiYV_UF-qor_TokzY7EMGyx4mZe9mcTYIVaNyZwZzFYrUtTdID8jcjIxaWpDT_1MnYJLEn4/s320/IMG_4626.JPG" style="cursor: hand; display: block; height: 320px; margin: 0px auto 10px; text-align: center; width: 240px;">This shirt I couldn't resist since the kitty cat was soo cute and it reminded me of alice and wonderland (the movie was soo good).
This shirt I also couldn't resist since its totally my style, kinda laid back but with a more refined taste. Giant animals I am totally digging this season for some reason.
The states also means going to their 24 hrs Wal mart! Their wal mart is much better and much better then the Canadian ones and has a lot more variety. My dad loves their insane variety of ice cream *Haggen Daz and Dreyers cough cough* while i just like to shop. So When I saw these lil halloween goodies, I felt like the need to relive my lost Trick or treating childhood and bought some of these for my friends in culinary school to be festive.
I stuffed some of them with these vampire teeth....and
These awesome eye poping glasses.
Shove some candy in these lil thingys...forgot what they are called. Wow, brain fart much?
I'm having too much fun with these glasses... xDD my dog looks so werid with em on.
So anways, that was my short update on life and hauling and everything awesome! Thanks for reading, till next post I will see ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...