Thursday, May 26, 2011

Christian Loubutin Shoe spazz attack

Seriously why does Christian Loubutin have to make such nice shoes!! DAMN...i want! I don't want to be the sterotypical girl that wants to marry a rich man, but right now i really want to HAHA. Just joking, i'll be a Beyonce and earn my things. :) Here are some of the latest Christian Loubutin shoes that caught my eyes.

If you don't see a repeating trend with all these shoes and most of the shoes i normally like, I like platforms and high stilletoes. Thats why it is important that I don't buy crappy shoes because I only like heels that are 4 inches or higher. I am only 5'3 so its kind of nice to look super duper tall and it makes my legs look sexy :). Come on girls, don't lie. I know you girls/guys out there love a good heel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...