Friday, May 27, 2011

Curly Sue

So i was trying out a hair style as an experiment for my upcoming retro inspired look for my graduation dinner. I wanted to be a 1920's styled hair, or something like Dita von tesse hair. I've been super fascinated with vintage things. Vintage cars, vintage hats...everything! So when I went to go try the hair out....it came out like this XD.
Did i pass? The first one looks quite vintage in my eyes, the second one is more 1970's. All of these pictures are taken by myself with my iPhone4. Gonna love technology :) Edited with iphone app called Camera+.
I can't use photoshop to edit any pictures even if my life depended on it, so this app is super good because I can adjust the coloring of my picture, flip & rotate, put special effects, cut and put borders. for 99 cents, that is not a bad deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...