Thursday, December 13, 2012

Coastal scents black friday haul

Black Friday and cyber Monday is once a year kind of sale that I always wait for since I know my two most favorite make up sites online would have their 50% off sale on everything! Now this years black friday was awesome since stores actually had awesome deals just like the states, but still the states has better deals. So I really can count on online ordering :).
 A really nice surprise that they actually gave me a free hot pot! I absolutely love hot pots so this is a really nice surprise! The color I got is called "Jewel Green" which is a...well what the name sounds like. I remember a year ago, hot pots per pan was $5 but these are now $1.99 which is amazing and I would definitely get them even when they are not on sale.
I got this classic pointed precision brush because this reminded me of those Sigmax brushes but didn't really want to buy the whole set, so i just picked this up. This one was regular priced at $4.97.  I thought it would be way more dense then it really was and I thought it would be great for concealer.  I got it and it isn't as dense as I thought but it still is good :), great for the under eye and just spot concealing too.
Since I accidentally dropped my 88 neutral palette so i was in the market for something new.  I didn't want to buy the same palette since I don't use all of the colors so I thought that the 28 neutral palette would be perfect. I've heard amazing reviews on this so I thought it was safe to buy.  I've swatched all of the colors and my first impression is already not worth the hype.  The colors are pretty yes but most of the eyeshadows isn't pigmented or just down right doesn't show up on the skin.  I'm quite dissapointed but I'm hoping that my first impression is wrong.
 The last item I bought was the concealer camo quad.  Its been the longest time since I have heard of this concealer but I never really was interested.  I didn't have anything else to buy but I was tempted since everything was 50% off so I thought I'd just give it a shot.  It was only $3.97 for four colors so it wasn't bad. The regular price would be $7.95 which I wouldn't usually pay.  When I buy things online, I would buy only the most cheapest things but after my first impression on these, I would :).  These are amazingly creamy, not greasy like the elf concealers and it doesn't make my skin look like it is dry which is a problem for me. I'd have to play around with this product more but as of right now, I really do like it.  This is actually a little bit too light even for my pale pale skin so I'm considering getting the medium color but this goes under my foundation anyways so I guess this would work :D.

What is one of your most favorite product from coastal scents? I have another coastal scents haul coming in with mica pigments, hot pots and another brush I believe LOL.  I can't remember since its been quite a while since I ordered it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...