Friday, September 3, 2010

ELF Color 101 Hypershine lip gloss set

After getting my first hypershine lip gloss in fairy, I fell in love with it. When I was reading someone's blog on their hauls, they said that these were limited edition so I couldn't move my fingers fast enough to go ahead and buy this set.
These colors are fabulous! From left to right, it comes with a baby pink (5048-2), peachy coral (5048-1) ,grape purple with a lot of glitter (5048-3), apple red with sliver glittery (5048-4), and dark grape (5048-5).
purple color.
These colors are very very nice, pigmented and aren't sticky. I'd buy these again, but I have WAYYYY too many lip glosses. Thats why i'm going to share it with my sister and mom =).

Conclusion:
-price: A+ ($5 for the whole set; $1 each lip gloss)
-packaging: A
-product quality: B+
-Overall quality: A
-Buy again? Yes =), very happy with the purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...