Thursday, October 25, 2012

Maleficent look

 Halloween is just around the corner so I thought an evil queen look would be perfect! ELF came out with exclusive Disney villain palettes and the evil villain from sleeping beauty, Maleficent. looked like something that would have been awesome to recreate. She’s got that classic villain look, the high arch brows, tall black horns coming out of her head, strong make up and cold toned colors…it’s just perfect! Everything about her screamed scary and so does Halloween HAHA. I actually never watched sleeping beauty but I have read the books many many times. Hope you guys enjoy my recreation. I was going to do my whole face, but I didn’t have the horns and the cloak to complete the outfit, so I just did the eye look. This was an okay medium difficulty level but you just had to make sure everything was clean and crisp since this is a Cut crease look with strong eyebrows. Her eyebrows are way thinner and dark but I just wanted to keep my eyebrows like normal but filled it in with black eyeliner. Enjoy :)



 Green lid :
Color base: Make up forever flash palette, green shade from bottom right
All over the lid: Leishi pigment #60
Mid crease green highlightt: Maybelline Eye studio color explosion in Emerald Forest fury (light green to the left)
Cut crease : Maybelline eye studio color explosion in Emerald Forest fury (dark green in the V)

 Purple surroundings:
Color base : Make up forever flash palette, red shade(bottom row next to the white)
Warm reddish base: 88 color palette reddish pink color; third row to the right, bottom
Purple highlights : Leishi pigments #78 & #56 and Maybelline Eye studio color explosion in Amethyst ablaze (light pinkish purple shade)
Eyeliner : 1) Elf liquid eyeliner in black 2) ELF studio kohl eyeliner 3) Mac eye kohl in smolder
Mascara : Maybelline one by one mascara
False lashes: Daiso (Sorry I forgot the brand and the name :/)

Eyeliner : 1) Elf liquid eyeliner in black 2) ELF studio kohl eyeliner 3) Mac eye kohl in smolder
Mascara : Maybelline one by one mascara
False lashes: Daiso (Sorry I forgot the brand and the name :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...