Friday, January 30, 2015

Etude house Chocolate collection

 One week ago, I saw this collection on instagram and freaked the F out LOL.  I have been eyeing the Too faced chocolate bar palette for the longest time even though I really don't need it since it is just another neutral palette, but the packaging just gets to me.  So when Etude house came out with this collection, it is the perfect dose for my craving!  Just look at it!

I saw an update on Etude house's page saying these will be coming out on Febuary 2, so in just four days these will be available.  I'm in love with the eye shadows, they're little dipped chocolate bars :D.  They also shared another facebook page that swatched all the eye shadows and nail polishes.  I'll be posting this in this post and add the link to the facebook page if you are interested. :)

Seriously even if I don't need anymore make up, etude house somehow has this magic mixture of enough girly and princess that won't make me puke.  I'm not the girlish girl, and I don't prefer pink over any colors, but everything etude house comes out with is perfect!!!! Makes me scream like a fan girl.

Swatch pictures (not mine) is below!  Click read more~








Again I do not own these photos, link is here~  I am merely super excited about these and want to share the excitement ;).

What are you guys eyeing?  I really want the eye shadows, not because I don't have the colors, but the packaging is so cute that I just want to buy them to display them hehe.

1 comment:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...