Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memebox spoilers

If you haven't noticed, I'm currently super obsessed with memebox!  I offically gave up on ipsy and am only buying one more bag before I'm cancelling for good.  I'm not saying that ipsy isn't good, they are a good service if you want mainly make up, but the pass few bags really didn't impress me.  On top of that, Canadians has to pay an extra $5 shipping so the total is $15 plus currency exchange.  So I'd rather buy a little bit more, with the flexibility of me choosing which one I want and get a lot more for my pretty pennies :).

As I mentioned up above, memebox isn't really a subscription service.  You just have to sign up with your email to get notifications but you getting any of the boxes are up to you.  You have to be warned though, they are highly addictive as all the memeboxes I have seen have all impressed me to the point where I am like....
LOL yea... exactly how I feel every time I see a new memebox.

I go on the site literally every day just to check out what they have and I recently followed them on instagram and facebook.  They show spoilers on their facebook! keke



 
Superbox #21 dermo cosmetics $39.00
DR. ORACLE REAL WHITE EYE GEL CREAM -$30
"There’s no need to carry around bulky makeup pouches any longer! This 4 in 1 miracle cream has SPF 50+ to protect skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays, locks in moisture, acts as a makeup base and can also be used for on the go coverage!"

This box is still available, click here if you are interested.


Superbox #18 fermented cosmetics $32.00
GRINIF GALACTOMYCES TREATMENT TONER- $48
"Grinif’s Galactomyces Treatment Toner is enriched with more than 90 percent Galactomyces ferment filtrate —the main ingredient used to enhance and balance the skin's renewal process—plus nourishing vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids to promote a healthy skin cell renewal cycle. "


Sadly this box is sold out :(, but if you want to still check it out...click here.


Memebox 10 min box $23.00
HOPE GIRL POWDERY BODY PERFUME- $49
"This lightweight silky silica powder contains moisture absorbing micro particles that will help keep you feeling and smelling fresh all night, while you stay cool and dry. This scented powder will give you a subtle yet seductive scent that will make you irresistible all throughout the night! "


Sold out :( but the spoiler looks pretty cool :D... click here.


Office Essentials memebox $23.00
SECRET KEY'S STARTING TREATMENT AURA MIST -$15

Still available! Click here.


Honey superbox $39.00
NELLA FANTASIA HONEY ONE SNAIL ULTRA MOISTURE CREAM -$38
"Revered for generations for its ability to absorb and retain moisture, honey is rich in natural sugars that help to create a moisture-preserving veil over the face. Now use this pure honey cream to deliver hours of supreme nourishment to the skin!"

Still available! click here.


All-in-one superbox #20 $39.00
INNERFACE SUNDAY CREAM- $34
"There’s no need to carry around bulky makeup pouches any longer! This 4 in 1 miracle cream has SPF 50+ to protect skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays, locks in moisture, acts as a makeup base and can also be used for on the go coverage!"

Jump on it! It's still available, click here.


Pore care superbox #13 $39.00
VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK -$35

I'm super excited since I actually bought this box :D.  I have annoying pores on my nose that I need to take care of >:(.

This box is sold out now but there is a 2nd edition if you are interested, click here.


Spoiler for night care superbox #14 $39.00
Secret Key angel moist wrap steam cream

I can't seem to find their post on this but I can find it in their picture album Haha.  Sorry I can't find the price out for you :(.

Sold Out

Hopefully this is helpful for you guys.  I know I get super excited to know what something is in the mystery box ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...