Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Memebox spoiler updates

Superbox #35 Fermented Cosmetics 2Superbox #36 Pore Care 3
Superbox #34 Dermocosmetics 2
I don't know if you guys have noticed, but memebox has recently been putting spoilers in their newsletter updates.  So make sure you are signed up for their e-mails (or me ;) for the latest boxes, deals and spoilers!  If you haven't received then here I am to update you guys so let's go!
Memebox Special #12 Vitamin Care
First up is the vitamin care box.  I knew I really wanted this box when I first came out, but I didn't get it after thinking and thinking because I thought....hmmm it might not be that special since its just vitamin.  But in the end, I got it since I wanted the smile care and the smile care individually was sold out so I was "forced" to get the bundle ;).  KEKE
EVAS Vitamin Sun Cream SPF 38 PA++ 50ml retails at $11
This highly nourishing and vitamin-rich Sun Cream guarantees UV protection, anti-wrinkling, and skin brightening effects all in one bottle! Its non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads evenly when applied to the face and absorbs quickly so that you can enjoy the outdoors without any sun damage worries!

I'm super happy I finally broke down and bought this box!  I don't have a proper sunscreen so this will be an awesome addition to my skincare collection!
This is one of those boxes that don't really suit my interest.  The first box was an absolute hit.  Fermented skincare is suppose to naturally replenish your skin's natural moisture and bring back brightness and firmness to the skin.
DRAN Wonder Serum 30ml retails at $38This skin-saving Wonder Serum is enriched with 7 different powerful fermented plant extracts and various skin cell renewing snail mucin and EGF components. It effectively treats signs of aging by expediting skin cell regeneration and firming and toning the skin! 

This reminds me a lot of the serum I got in the oriental box.  And I just found out why! Its the

This box would be awesome for either my boyfriend or my sister.  My sister has been suffering from acne (not very severe) but her skin does not regernate fast enough to completely heal.  Then she would pick at the spots and it gets worst :S.  Same thing with my boyfriend.  He has acne prone skin and just his sides are pretty bad.  It never goes away. Maybe also because he doesn't take good enough care of his skin.
COTTERANG Bubble Peeling Pad 16ml*1ea ($7)This exfoliating pad is enriched with natural AHA components, natural plant extracts, and fermented extracts that work to effectively remove dead skin cells and excessive sebum on your face. Experience dermatologist visit results right in your own home!

The spoiler looks awesome and something even I want to use! That would be perfect for my nose since I get blackheads easily and dead skin likes to hang around my nose like a party.

Pore care edition 3
Last but not least, the pore care edition three.  The first one was awesome and I loved it!  You can check out my unboxing here.  I loved everything that came in the box.  I absolutely hate my pores on my nose, so anything to fix it would help!

Aqua Beauty Pore Zero Blackhead Remover 50ml retails at $34
The soft silicone massaging brush and all-natural essential oils effectively and easily remove any blackheads and impurities that lead to clogged pores. Gradual use will make your skin brighter and more radiant overall.

This reminds me a lot of the Nella Fanatasia pore jelly pore blackhead remover that came in the first edition.  It's pretty much the same thing but different company.  I'd say, if you missed out on the first box, it is worth getting this edition.  If you already got the first edition, you can save your money unless you are a die hard memebox fan and want to catch them all LOL.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coupons!

EBF62I: $5 off any order (Expires end of July, 2014), one time use per account

SHIP4CHEAP2 : when you buy 2 or more boxes, pay standard shipping only once!

MEMEBUNDLE3: $5 off an order with 3 memeboxes or more

MEMEBUNDLE4: $8 off an order with 4 memeboxes or more

Freeshipping: Free shipping on orders above $70 from memeshop (this doesn't apply to boxes)
MEMEBOXKIIP: $10 off any purchase, can only use once per account... I don't know when it expires so use it fast!

TRYMEMEBOX: $15 off any purchase.... this one I also don't know when it expires so use it asap too.


I'm not sure if the last two is still working.  If it is not, please tell me since I don't want to keep posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...