Tuesday, July 8, 2014

No more welcome memepoints :(

Memebox Global

I am sorry to bring you this news, but for my new readers sending in e-mails to get welcome points and referral points, they have discontinued this service since the end of June.  

To check out what the new policy is, please check out my blog post.

For the basic memebox breakdown, here it is.  This post explains the different boxes!

I also have a link to get 3 memepoints on selected boxes ;).  So if you were eyeing them already, here is a bonus for y'all.  


Click for coupons~

Coupons!

EBF62I$5 off any order (Expires end of July, 2014), one time use per account

SHIP4CHEAP2 : when you buy 2 or more boxes, pay standard shipping only once!

MEMEBUNDLE3: $5 off an order with 3 memeboxes or more

MEMEBUNDLE4: $8 off an order with 4 memeboxes or more

Freeshipping: Free shipping on orders above $70 from memeshop (this doesn't apply to boxes)
MEMEBOXKIIP: $10 off any purchase, can only use once per account... I don't know when it expires so use it fast!

TRYMEMEBOX: $15 off any purchase.... this one I also don't know when it expires so use it asap too.


Happy shopping :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...