Monday, July 21, 2014

New memebox: Tea cosmetics, scrub box, anti-aging 3

Memebox Special #30 Tea CosmeticsMemebox Special #29 Scrub BoxSuperbox #50 Anti-Aging 3
New releases from Memebox! Whoo~ I can now fill my September schedule with memebox. I bought so many boxes that were clustered all in July, it will be a crazy month of posting but hopefully you guys will like it.

I'm excited about the scrub box since I have tons of dead skin on my face in the winter time and September is pretty much the start of winter season here on the west coast of Canada.  Tea cosmetics I really want, but I don't know if I want it enough to buy it.  The anti-aging 3 seems quite good from the past three anti-aging box.  I do like that it is now not $80 hefty price tag.  But I will also have to think if I want it or not.... hmm... decisions decisions......

Click read more to see the boxes in details and get coupons to use!

Memebox Special #30 Tea Cosmetics
$29.00 + shipping
Shipping starts Sept. 5

"Teas are natural wonders that have long been touted for their countless health and beauty benefits! This time, Memebox is back with the most powerful beauty benefits of various teas with our Tea Cosmetics Box! We're bringing you the most natural remedies to address all your skin care concerns!

This Tea Cosmetics Box packs a punch with natural yet potent tea infused cosmetics that work to brighten dark spots, clear pores of impurities and perfect a glowing complexion."

Memebox special #29 Scrub Box
$23.00 + shipping
Shipping starts Sept. 5

"
Buff away to beauty with a head to toe squeaky clean total body scrub down!
Buff away dead skin and callouses on feet until they are silky soft to perfection! Exfoliate away dead skin cells for a healthy, rosy glow! Scrub down your body for smooth and sexy skin, and show some love to your scalp with intense scalp scaling treatments!
Scrub away to reveal a more polished and healthier new you!"
Superbox #50 Anti-Aging 3
Superbox #50 Anti-aging 3
$39.00 + shipping
Shipping starts Sept. 5
"Far gone are the days when women start to worry about aging in their 40s. The onset of aging woes come earlier in a woman’s life these days (try 20s!) due to stress, pollution, prolonged exposure and etc, resulting in the premature onset of dreaded wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
So now, meet the power players of anti-aging skin care and counteract all the visible signs of aging, including lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness, dullness and dehydration! Upgrade your beauty loot and stop time so that you can have beautiful skin longer! "

Bundle option
Tea Cosmetics + Anti-Aging 3
Tea cosmetics + Anti-aging 3
$68.00 + shipping
Shipping starts Sept. 5
Scrub Box + Anti-Aging 3
Scrub box + anti-aging 3
$62.00 + shipping
Shipping starts Sept. 5
Scrub Box + Tea Cosmetics
Scrub box + tea cosmetics
$52.00 + shipping
Shipping starts Sept. 5
Scrub Box + Tea Cosmetics + Anti-Aging 3
Scrub box + tea cosmetics + anti-aging 3
$91.00 + shipping
Shipping starts Sept. 5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Coupons!
EBF62I: $5 off any order (Expires end of July, 2014), one time use per account

SHIP4CHEAP2 : when you buy 2 or more boxes, pay standard shipping only once!

MEMEBUNDLE3: $5 off an order with 3 memeboxes or more

MEMEBUNDLE4: $8 off an order with 4 memeboxes or more

Freeshipping: Free shipping on orders above $70 from memeshop (this doesn't apply to boxes)


Happy shopping ;)
- MMnoob

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of Tea Cosmetics box ^^, I am a tea lover, and to think using tea for face kinda fun for me.
    Have you received Cacao box? I'm still waiting for mine >.< dying to check what's inside

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i have not received my cacao box yet but i have seen what is inside already. I post pictures first on my facebook page since its faster and then I add the full blog post here so you might want to check out facebook once in a while to see my latest and upcoming posts :).

      Theres 5 products and one if them is the etude house body lotion in chocolate.

      Delete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...